Thursday, October 26, 2006

Memorizing Scripture - New Verse Thursday - Eph 2:3

For those memorizing Eph 2:1-10 with me, this is New Verse Thursday.

Today we'll add the next verse, Ephesians 2:3.

TODAY'S ASSIGNMENT:
1) Write out Eph 2:3 on your 3x5 card underneath verses 1 and 2.
2) Read through verse 2:3 several times and try to get where you can say it once today pretty much without looking.
3) Say verses 2:1-2 with verse our new verse, 2:3 a few times today trying not to look (but it's ok if you do look today). This helps reinforce our prior verses as we work on our new verse.

Ephesians 2
1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath.

3 comments:

debbiearnn said...

um...i'm not doing so good on this.
i've got discipline to do a bunch of other things right now...but for some reason, memorizing isn't one of them...

although I did just finish ps. 8 with the kids...does that count?

She said...

I'm behind!

Allen Arnn said...

me too Gwen... let's both catch up!!

I'm bringing my 3x5 card with me as I drive for the next 40 minutes... sound dangerous???