Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Seating Arrangements

I love this behind-the-scenes blog from Elevation Church.

I love their intentionality about the small things that make a huge difference.

Today, their executive pastor was talking about how they set up chairs for Sunday morning.

I especially like this line:
"Most non-Christians understand packing a house for things like concerts and movies. These events tend to be crowded when they are worth going to but somehow church is supposed to be boring and you sit wherever you want because there are plenty of seats."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the new location we're moving to...we have to do chairs...

thanks for the congrats on the engagement!

and i know i know...but we do need to get together...next week?...tell me a day...maybe that would work better for me...